So Sean Manaea of the Oakland Athletics just threw a no hitter against the Boston Red Sox. There are a few things about this that jump out.
1. Manaea was born 2/1/1992. 2 + 1 + 19 + 92 = 114 (the 114th WS this year)
2. That does not mean that the Athletics will go to the World Series.
3. Zach pointed out last week that the Phillies could potentially go to the WS synching up with the Starbucks incident in the news. Starbucks = 114.
4. The Athletics are originally from Philadelphia. If Philadelphia were to go to the World Series, it would be reminder of how there was a train crash in connection to the NBA finals in 2015 when the Warriors won. The Warriors are in that part of California (Oakland) and they are originally from Philadelphia.
5. Something I figured out right away was that this no hitter was on the same day of the year as Jake Arrieta's no hitter two years ago, the day Prince died. Both Arrieta's no no and Prince's death had to do with that years World Series (it was the 112th day of 2016, Cubs won the 112th WS). Well guess what folks. JAKE ARRIETA NOW PLAYS FOR THE PHILLIES! And he's doing really well in his rigged tenure from what I understand.
So to recap: A's No-hitter, Jake Arrieta on the Phillies, 114th World Series, A's originally from Philadelphia, Starbucks. I may have to change my World Series pick. I originally had Nats and Yanks. That could still happen, but this incident has got me really excited about a possible Phillies Red Sox WS.